Friday, July 16, 2010

Perfect Vision

It is for real now.
I can say good bye to my specs and contact lenses.
I'm so glad!
My vision is really perfect so far, its even better than my specs or contacts cause my degree keeps deproving bit by bit so it was never always perfect after awhile.
But LASIK will solve all these problems.
My degree will never deprove, the only time which my vision may become worse is when I'm ageing.. which everyone will go through regardless you had LASIK or not.

The price for it however, cost me a bomb.
I'm prepared to eat grass for the whole year.
Sigh sigh sigh. Both happy and sad.
But once I earn back my money I'll be really happy.
I think I really need to get a part time job during my school holidays.
Oh well.. but study priority comes first.

Last but not least, I cannot express my gratitude enough for my lovely girlfriend melissa. She had taken awesome care of me after the surgery. Putting eye drops for me every hourly, cleaning my face for me and many other things. I seriously couldn't have done it on my own. Thank you so much. Sorry for not listening to you the other time, I guess sometimes you have to go through it on your own before you can understand.
I'm always so proud to tell everybody that you're a nurse. I'm happy you're with me.
I love you.


darn.. the techno music side in me is coming back again.. thanks to this website http://www.spencerandhill.com/

No comments: