Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It better be worth it.

I came back from Thailand 1 day earlier than the rest of the army friends.
Why? Cause I had this information / interview session at SIM.
I guess I'm more or less in.
They say I have to study hard.
Yes I better.
I will.
I must.
It's going to be crucial for my career in future.
I've done my best physically in army.
Now I want to try my real best in studies.
Please give me strength.

Btw they say the iPhone 4 already has some problems.
Haha to those suckers who bought it.
I'm still gonna wait for 4GS to come out then buy it.
I'm gonna miss my 3GS though. Its the best phone I ever had.
To be exact, I'll wait for 4GS to be jailbroken before I buy it.
Everytime I see a non jailbroken phone I can't help to think its such a waste.
Message me if anyone needs a jailbreak. ;)

No comments: