Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Internet.

I'm sucha huge pirate.
I can download almost any game, music, video, movie, anime, picture from the internet.
If know where to find and how.
The internet is amazing.. it never fail to amaze me everyday.
My computer is a mega source of entertainment, I think it can keep me entertained for a life time man. Maybe a life time is not even enough.
Is it really alright for me to enjoy at home and not work like all my friends?
I don't wanna work... but if school starts I swear I'm going to study hard.
Like it or not, I'll prove to everybody that once again that I can do well in studies if I want to.
But damn, an exam once a year?
It all depends on that 1 stupid paper. Oh well, at the most I at least must give my very best.
Its all in the mind right?
That's what I learnt in army.
Keep on perservering.
I guess that's my only good trait.

No comments: