Tuesday, January 12, 2010

So far so good.

Seens like i havent been blogging much. I guess you could take it as a good sign cuz things have been pretty smooth sailing for me. Dang today was so shag for me that i that i seriously thought it was tuesday already. This is gonna be another long week coz in spending the rest of the days in outfield. I really shouldnt complain coz im doing cover medic while the rest of the cmt are chiong suaing. Hahas.. Damn i deserve this rly! I work so damn bloody hard during and after office hours lor. Damns... But i think the person that needs outfield training most is moi hahahs.. I went outfield the least! I feel like im split between formation and batallion sias haha.. Im so needed everywhere >.>
Well wish me all the luck. Im not gonna sleep tonight coz i got all the time in the world to sleep the next few days hahaha. Aaron u better freaking bring the offspray or we're all dead. Lmao.

Outfield cover.. Haha i hope i have enough entertainment to last me =). N gawd no casualties ploxx!!!

No comments: