Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nonchalant

Time to time we just watch some disappointing shows.

It's proven in time people will eventually get over and move on.
I'm starting to become really nonchalant about things.
This is really bad, cause I don't know when I'll be ever serious again.
Maybe there isn't anything to be taken seriously at this point of time.
I just want to wait out everything so that it can all become neutral again.
Sometimes dwelling too much about the past is enough to bring tears to my eyes.
That's why I want to get over it all.

Damn I miss one of my bros, Daren. Whatever happened to you and the gang?
Why become the bad guy even after all that has happened? I think this year would be my first birthday party that you'll be missing, and I don't think I'll ever see you again :(. I'll miss you bro, the last Malaysia trip will be the fondest memory we ever had together with you.

1 more month until I leave for Thailand.
2 more weeks before I get my CFC rank.

Very soon, I'll be out of army.
And thats when life really starts.
Up til now, everything has been all planned out for me..

No comments: