Firstly, its not my fault that i didnt hear you say you wanted to buy porridge for your dear pet who doesnt even have fever in the first place so stop comparing me to him cause i was really sick to the core. Why make a huge fuss over it and keep suanning me when u know im saying the truth? I couldnt be bothered to explain coz youre the type who dont listen to excuses. Its bad enough that you let us book out so late and on top of that you even want us to do things for you. How much time we really left with? I feel like a fucking slave to you. Heck, everyone does. How could you be so biased. Freaking hell, just because you dont fucking have a life doesnt mean you have to drag us down with you. Go reflect against the wall why you dont have a life and then do something about it. Leave us out of your misery, cant you see that everyone is putting up a fake smile and character infront of you?
I dont want this anymore.. But i cant even say i quit. This just sucks real bad. Fucking torturing 2 years of my life. Commando life.. I spit at it at times. Unreasonable bastards.
K im done.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment