Okies, today i wont rant because it went really smooth. Yay im glad tmrs thursday! My dear timothy is back! Speaking of which.. I didnt wish my other timothy real bro a happy birthday. =s not that i forgot.. But i kept procastinating his birthdat sms until it was too late >.< oh wells.. Happy day. I managed to even come a 2 hr 30 min show. Amazing.. Now after like 7pm if is like pang gung in my workplace. How it stays this way for this whole year at least =) The movie funny people was not too bad, its not the funniest, but it has its fair share of drama n touching moments. I did laugh out loud a few times though. Hehe.. Okies.. Contented. Time to sleep. Oh i remembered smth not too good. Im tight on equipmentd espcially tomorrow. Have to prepare myself to reject alot of people tmr. Shag.. But nvm. Sleep first, think tomorrow.
Ciaoz! =)
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment