So I've been through Brunei.
I've walked the longest walk. 72km.
The toughest things I'll ever do in my life is over.
Now I've been selected to join the Medical Platoon.
It's a working life over there. Working hours?
8-8. 8am to 8am the next day.
Srsly! I wake up at 6am everyday only to report to the Medical centre at 7am.
I do not go back to my bunk until like 10pm. Which I would then take a bathe and take my rest. The sucky times are when I have something on like my marksmanship range, it lasted all the way until 2am. I get told I still have to report by 7am the next day.
Sigh. 1 month of "OJT - On job training". I'm seriously really sick of this whole trainee phase. Everyone around me is relaxing and enjoying themselves. I really miss company life. But I have to look forward to better times ahead I guess. At least I'm learning alot of things here in the medical centre. I hope that I will quickly realize what I want to do after I ORD. I really want to plan my future.
However, I do see that I am capable of office work. In fact I think I'm pretty good at all these administrative stuff. Why am I only good at simple n useless skills? Sigh. Maybe I'm suited to get a normal job and lead a normal life. That's really nice. But why am I never contented enough?
I'm really tired.. I do hope to update this blog more frequently since I have alittle more time than usual.
Things to write about.
-Trip in Brunei
-72km walk
-Red Beret Parade
-More about Medical Platoon
-The biggest distraction in my life lol
Ciao.. I'm really tired.. can I take a break?
I never really cared but... I'm starting to hate Swine flu.
Respects to the doctors and nurses combating this epidemic.
It's really not fair!
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment