Saturday, May 30, 2009

Memories on RO

I was talking to a friend about RO (Ragnarok Online) today and I shared alittle story of mine to him.
Not much but I just felt like posting it.


Well.. when I stopped playing RO due to army.. I had a pretty bad ending cause I was framed for something I didn't do. You see, I had a main character on the same server I play.. and was a guild leader of the guild which has most castles in WoE. People either love me or hate me cause of my popularity.

One day a player came asking me, why didn't the MVP (Ktullanux or smth) he killed drop the items which were 100% chance drop. So I decided to check it out.. I went to a map where there was nobody.. Summoned the MVP then use the kill command to test whether it dropped the items. It did, and I told him probably there was something wrong.

A few days later, another GM went through the server command logs and scripts.. and saw what I did with my GM powers. He then accused me of killing that MVP and giving the rare items to my Guild mates. Somehow.. he managed to stir enough shit with a few others that eventually led to my banning of GM account and main account frozen by the owner of the server. I swore to the server players that when I did that test for the player, nobody took the items on MVP that died. But that was not enough I guess.. eventually I left the server and so did the rest of my Guildmates. The server died slowly after =/.

Haha.. just felt like sharing my story.. man I did type alot O_O. haaa ^__^""



A beautiful short love video made on Ragnarok Online. aaaahhh.. memoriessss <3

No comments: