I don't like the renovations in my house.
It was supposed to be just the toilets. Now they're painting my living room and messing with all the cables in all the rooms.
Apparently they're gonna link the SCV cable to my room O_O.
That's a good thing.. but I don't like the way they do things.
I can't bathe whenever I want, do my laundry or cook my meals in peace.
I tong this for 3 weeks already. Sigh.
Adding on to that I'm home alone.
I feel like staying in a hotel for a day dammit.
Booking out on Saturdays is damn sian too.
I failed my only chance to get IPPT Commando Gold on Friday.
Breaking that 9.20m barrier is just beyond my body's ability.
Maybe next year, when I have more proper time to train.
"everyone treats me like one kid.. but I don't mind :)"
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment