Did you hear about the Butcher against the longbow apache? They said he took out a chopper.
.
XD .. geddit geddit?
So.. I haven't blogged since like 1-2 weeks before I left for Taiwan until now. Man there's so much to update on. But I seriously feel layzee.
Let's see.. depressing fact no.1 was losing my PSP. Some bastard took it from my field pack in the 1st Coy det 5 bunk. Heh.. the matter is resolved finally after Taiwan. I can't explain it here pft. All I can say is.. what comes around goes around. I've finally got my revenge, you got what you deserved.
How was Taiwan? Everyone asked when I came back, I should really have just typed and gave them all my blog address. Its tiring to keep repeating the same old stories over and over again! And you know what, I'll just give a brief summary here too =x.
Weather is cold! The cold front during the first few days was literally a strength of our body resistance. I didn't dare to shower on days I didn't sweat at all. And yes you won't perspire even when the sun is over your head, as long you don't do any vigorous exercises you shouldn't break a sweat.
Navex was pretty fun, we managed to have a little hike around the area of Meilin, I got to walk through farms and see the country side of Taiwan. It's beautiful in a way, their jungles and mountains looks very natural. Stopping by a convenience store get a drink is always a good feeling. That's kinda random but yes! We do bring money for our outfields so we can buy from the Ninja vans and bikes whenever possible hehe. Ji pa (chicken cutlet) and zhen zhu nai cha (pearl milk tea) for the win. =) Those two items are the hot favorites amongst the Taiwanese. There are other street snacks like chou you bing (onion pie with egg) and tian pu la (some Tempura thing which isn't the Japanese kind).
5 days outfield was really not fun. Then came the real missions.
Tiring is tiring, but I feel that.. after being through Taiwan, I'm ready for anything when I go back to my main company tomorrow. Bring on the outfields man, just don't make it took long. 3 days in a jungle without bathing n all is still okay. Since I can't say much about my missions overall I feel that we've redeemed ourselves despite all our mishaps.
RnR (Rest & Recreation) in Kao Sioung was fun!! The memorable ones were the National Fish Musuem, Cultural village (cum theme park) and the SHOPPING!! I can squeal the word shopping like a girl when I'm over there haha. I spent like SG$400 in 3days, I've never bought so much things in my life in such a short period of time before. For 2 days straight, me and my buddy in Taiwan just kept shopping for 6hours non stop. Seriously! The malls are huge there and with the cheap prices in Taiwan theres just so many affordable shirts to buy over there.
I sat on my first roller coaster over there in Taiwan, I must say that the feeling was pretty much as scary as airborne, just that you don't have to worry about getting injured. I must say I enjoy it on the overall despite still feeling scared each time hahah. I guess that's what they call the adrenaline rush? =P
The fish museum was just like a really huge underwater world with 10 times more different things to see! Its super amazing I thought!
One regret I came back from Taiwan was that I didn't buy back enough food! Aww manz. I want more Tai yang bing (Sun milk cake) =3
For sure, definitely I wanna go back Taiwan again. And Canada <3.
Now it all felt like a dream, I'm really enjoyed my stay at 1st Company. I'll miss you guys! I really don't mind going through LRRP course and ORD earlier with u guys =x.
Reset my mind to army mode again. Endure it Carl.
Just two more months. The 1 dream in my life would be fulfilled.
Up!
"Commandos are the raid specialists in our army. They strike mostly under the cover of darkness and employ various means to get to their target undetected. They are thus adept at infiltrating enemy territory using airborne raids, helicopter assaults or sea landings. All Commandos learn the use of assault boats and other light vessels for stealthy infiltration into enemy territory. Commandos will usually operate at small unit level, to carry out raids on important targets."
..tell me what I should do.. i don't want to lose everything.. yet I'm not ready for anything.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment