Saturday, February 21, 2009

FAIL

I love Fail pics. hahaah

fail owned pwned pictures


I bet that was intentional!

fail owned pwned pictures

At least get a thicker cable..

fail owned pwned pictures

Kids nowadays too lazy to make their own snowballs?

fail owned pwned pictures

Now you know why kids are lazy.

fail owned pwned pictures

TITANIC FAIL. guy in underwear too o.o

On to my thoughts of the week..

Life in a operational ready company is really... Life.
Lots of freedom.
You can use your handphone without fear.. bring PSP to camp, wake up late n stuff.
Nights out almost every other day. Man.. all the more I want my Red Beret ASAP!
Of course.. when it comes to training.. we put in our best effort and nothing short of the required standard is maintained.
I like the people in alpha coy. They are mostly JC people. My det 5 mates are a funny bunch of people. They really helped me out in the field when I was almost dying. I managed to bond fast with them.. and now I actually wish I could stay with them even after ATEC is over. Dang.. but oh well.. back in my own company where I belong.. I'm still happy with the people around me. I look at the people around me.. everyone seems to have people they like and dislike. As for me.. I feel blessed to be able to mingle with everyone. I guess theres nothing much to change about myself character wise and just be myself.

I must always remind myself that I'm not alone.
Never quit until my body collapse.
Lets push on, I'm almost there. Taiwan, Brunei and 72km route march.
I'm prepared.
IPPT C.Gold, if they can do it.. so can I.
Two more weekends until Taiwan. I think I'll be having battalion block leave soon also.. can't wait =D. My body sure nua during the long break.. better remind myself to do some self PT everyday /ok.

What's the hardest part in getting back in a relationship I ask myself.
1. I must remind myself that everyone is different, you can't force your expectations of a previous relationship onto the other.
2. Because they are different, things should be handled differently too and treat the other appropriately.
3. Open my heart. Dare to love.

chill.

No comments: