Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ex Falcon II





Here are two most interesting videos I came across this week =).

I'm attached to a senior coy now. Damn Ex Falcon is shag. I almost gave in. Carrying a matador is seriously not funny. How to train sial.. to carry all these heavy load. I have to get used to it somehow, or I'll seriously die during Taiwan and Brunei.
4 more months to Red Beret. I pray hard nothing screws up. I'll be having a Combat jump this coming Thursday. Pray for my safety once again.

I'd like to thank everyone to came over to my birthday party on the 7th, to everyone who wished me happy birthday and the presents. It was a memorable one, ESPCIALLY TEH PRANK DOLL U GUYS GOT ME LAWL. Seriously its fugly.. but its funny nonetheless. Who would do a plastic doll anyway.. it's creepy. Also, for the first time someone actually delivered balloons to my house. Touched my heart. Last but not least, thank you daddy for preparing everything for the party. Thank you for sending me to camp everytime, supporting me whenever I need help. I'll definitely pay you back in the future, rest assure.

Gees.. I've the urge to game once again. I got addicted to Dungeon Maker II on my PSP. Is it because I feel lonely thats why I find something to distract myself? Time could have been used more productively. But I guess once in a while is fine. I wonder if I should get a PS3 in future. I need to upgrade my com too, so I can play Starcraft II and Diablo III that's coming out this year. Oh no.. if I can play those games.. means I can play a whole lot more games.. damn. Must find a way to resist.. after Red Beret bah.

Gintama anime still rocks my socks always. Its the only anime that makes me L o L every single episode.
D-gray man is actually really good too.

Valentine's day just passed. I asked myself, am I ready to start anew?
I don't know really, nothing is stopping me though.
Somehow the spark isn't there yet.
Seems like I'm starting to get used to being by myself once again.

"Being single is just like playing life in single player."

No comments: