Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Feelings.

Random feelings in Random orders.

My tears keep falling even till now. I try to hide it as much as I'm thinking about it all the time. It was our 1 year, yet you wanted to part during this period too. It hurts damn it. Sigh.. its not easy.. where can I find comfort.. no one will pity me. I'll just have to overcome this myself. I won't be weak, I'm still young and I have alot more to life than just relationships.

The next one will be a serious relationship, it must be. I won't accept anything less.

Marry Christmas to all! Thank you all for coming to my house to gather for a small dinner although u guys made a mess and didn't really help to clean up~! pfft. Well nevermind.. I actually had a more fun time at club today. I'm glad to see all of you guys! Cept for 1 who didn't come ;Z.

Presents! Omg the coolest one was probably the miniature guitar hero set. I didn't even know such thing existed! I can't wait to try it! On a second thought.. I don't even feel like removing it from the packaging.. it looks so nice! Thank you!
Hah! My dad gave me a belt and a shirt.. not bad lar.. he chose quite a nice one.
My maid gave me a cat soft toy.. omg so cute lar... made me awww.
And all the cards and ang pows to come later! Wooh!

But I feel so bad receiving so many presents without giving any.. =( Wheres the joy of giving this year? I didn't have much time to choose .. sobbss =((.

I wanna watch Yes man, IP man, Four Christmases, Step brothers.
Omg army is killing all my time!! I want to rest.. recover.. cry.. have fun.
Saturday book out will haunt me until I get my IPPT Gold.. zzz.
I will write my New year resolutions later.
Take care of me please.

No comments: