Heres a MadTV spoof of Abercrombie. Damn funny can? Waahahahaha.
You can take your time to load it, its a compilations of skits.
So what have I been doing in my holidays currently?
Doing whatever I wanna do.
Everyone ask are you working? Why don't work? Kinda tired of repeating myself over and over again though. I've been doing lots of stuff I guess.. going out alot especially. I and mel still meet, time to time. I guess I should be content. Been able to keep my mind off things by playing Cabal. Anyone plays it? I think its the best free MMO Asiasoft has brought to Singapore. Great graphics, smooth gameplay, tonnes of quests, awesome skills, PVP, comboing, Guild wars. The only slight discomfort for me was the chatting system. They should have 1:1 conversation boxes, smoother chat box scrolling. Other than that .. Cabal rox my sox. Will be chionging this game. Probably one of the few games I'll ever go hardcore again.
Further update.. I'll be going away for a holiday trip to Kuala Lumpur with the gang. Me, Daren, Chong Hui, Stewart, John, Yong Kang + Stefani and Melody o.O. 4 days from Thursday to Sunday. Everyone says its dangerous to drive in Malaysia. Maybe even possible riots due to the elections although its already over. Oh well.. here's a secret. I'll be driving even when my family forbids me to. Sorry dad, mum. Its a learning experience, I promise not to speed or do any stupid stunts. Anyhow I'll be following behind Daren's car so it shouldn't be a problem ba. Staying awake? I will have people to entertain me for sure. Too young to drive overseas? When would be the correct age? I'm already an adult, I should be at my physical peak too. I'll kill and chase any thieves who dares to be funny with us. We'll be traveling in a gang too. We're old enough to take care of ourselves. I only pray it won't rain heavily tomorrow.
I'm supposed to do something.. no mood nowadays.. sighs. Anyway.. till I come back. Ciaoz!
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment