Tuesday, October 11, 2011

FFFFFUUUUUUCCCKKK.

Why now? Why only now?? It's so fucking stressful to have my mum around in my house.
I'm fucking not used to this. Scolding me or rather ACCUSING me of sleeping late that's why I don't wake up. Wtf am I a kid? I can't take care of myself? You don't even strike a normal conversation with me like hows my day, what do I like. The only things you ask me is am I eating, if I'm going out so you can tell me in a not so NICE TONE to drive carefully. Eh wtf wtf wtf... once or twice is okay.. but its starting to get annoying.. its fucking annoying. You left me alone for 10 freaking years, I grew up in a house where I was free to do whatever I wanted. I could play til late, played til my hearts content until I was abit sick of it.. and then you know what? I played to my hearts content and I could move on to do other things. I'm totally out of that hardcore gaming lifestyle of mine and I understood by myself that it's not something I can do all day long anymore. I learnt many more things myself.

My mum wouldn't even hold a few minute conversation with me. She thinks I'm a kid from 10 years ago. You know what, I'll talk to you later. And you won't like what I'm going to say even though I'm talking and putting things in a very nice manner. You'll feel intellectually threathened, or rather, never had a kid talking back to you before.

No comments: