skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sweethearts
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
So much cheating..
Too many broken hearts, too many of such cases as we grow up.
I hate it so much, and I cannot stand it.
and I'm contradicting myself..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Carl's Playlist
Music
Playlist
at
MixPod.com
Blog Archive
►
2012
(9)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2011
(54)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
▼
July
(10)
Still the same.
It's easy to just grab someone else and run away.B...
Why it hurts?
Everyone just wants to be loved.But not just by an...
everytime I'm asked about my relationship, I don't...
I don't want to hear you say those three words whe...
Why should I care? I'm the one being hurt here. Mo...
Free time.
So much cheating..
I don't expect anyone to understand. I'll just do ...
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
2010
(71)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(9)
►
2009
(43)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(88)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(10)
►
2007
(62)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment