I've been catching up with movies again... there are a few notable movies I wanna say.
First was the movie "Let me in" which starred the kick-ass little girl heroine. Damn I must say stars in really cool roles. Let me in is not your ordinary scare you senseless show, it's actually quite a romantic show in a morbid way. Love between human and vampires is old, but between two young kids? It's alittle more refreshing now. It's very realistic in ways, such as the issues faced by them.. how they reacted and dealt with the problem. It's not like the girl was a cold hearted murderer, she was just trying to survive and find company. It's probably the best horror/vampire show I've watched this year.
Another movie would be the Hindi show "The Three Idiots". Recommended by one of my poly mate, he said its a must watch and very funny and I would learn a thing or two. I sure did! Damn if only I was naturally smart, I probably won't mind acting like the lead actor. The show tells us not to chase success, but instead to chase your passions. I wonder you know, what my passion is. Is it something you enjoy doing?
pas·sion Noun /ˈpaSHən/
Synonyms:
noun: rage, ardour, ardor, anger, love
Synonyms:
noun: rage, ardour, ardor, anger, love
- An intense desire or enthusiasm for something.
Thinking back.. I've never really had a passion or rather specifically ambition. God knows how many times I've blogged about this. But yeah since the movie brought us up about it. If I really do find it.. I promise myself that I must grab hold of it immediately and chase it. The movie made me cry too.. first during the part where the other two idiots decided what they wanted to do right before their final exams. Then every single little tearjerking part after that.. silly I know. Not many movies can achieve this on me! Therefore I recommend everyone to watch it. If you need the movie.. you can always look for me to pass it you ^^.
Today I attended yet another friend's wedding. She was my secondary school friend and our little gang of four meet up like once every year. Really happy for her.
Gosh my tooth aches too... its really a bitch :( spoils my mood for everything... damn...


No comments:
Post a Comment