Sunday, September 12, 2010

What's in my mind right now..

I'm waiting for my Giant Killing anime to stream at the moment.. so I thought why not take the chance to do some blogging. Giant Killing was introduced by one of my ex's boyfriend. It's really not bad, a refreshing change from all the fantasy world stuff. It's realistic and it really gets the passion for soccer in you. I'd recommend it if you have the time.

I've been telling myself everytime I have an event in my life I should blog it down. It's partly to update my close ones but mainly.. to keep these memories. 1 year, 10 years down the road, I just wanna read back and see how silly I was and see how much I have or have not grown.
Damn my blog songs are really conducive for me to blog.. I always keep one tab of my blog site open everytime I blog. Now if only I could find songs that would make me study..

Recently I'm sorta trying to push away my IBM (Introduction to Business Management) notes away.. partly because it's so theory intensive and I have troubles remembering all of the details. I like Economics, I LOVE my maths teacher.. but I know I'm going to struggle in the maths department sooner or later. It's the 3rd week of school already, I started out pretty okay with my daily studies.. but this week has been totally unproductive. I really cannot make clubbing a habit. Firstly, it forces me to sleep late.. and then it totally screws up my timetable n stuff. I keep saying I want to revise but I end up too lazy or tired. Sigh.. I must really reset my "playing" mentality and switch back to study mode.

You know, its always the irony when you're working/NS.. you want to study. When you're studying, you find it so difficult to concentrate and understand.. that you just wanna go back to work. Sigh.. but I really enjoy school.. making new friends and learning things. Its just that the fear of not performing in exams is always there. Guess it's still too early to worry about that.. but I need to be consistent in my work.

Now.. my dear Melissa.
I'm sorry, and I really sometimes feel bad when I cannot spend as much time with you as before. Mainly because of school and my friends. I need regular sleep and ample amount of time to study everyday because I'm quite slow. I do not fully understand lectures everyday and I need to read up afterwards to gain a clearer understanding.
I've more friends now, I try to spend time with them outside classes too so I won't be too left out whenever they talk. And then there are old friends which I still wish to keep in touch. I find it hard to manage my time.. especially when I need some time for myself to rest and relax.
I really don't mind doing things together with you.. and I admit.. sometimes I'm just too lazy to drive n pick you up. It'll be nice if you'd come over by your own time to time.
I hope you don't hate me.. but I really love spending time with you the most.
I don't think I need to go through again why I cherish this relationship.
But I do ask for you to have faith in me.
I'll make it up to you in time to come.

heart.

No comments: