Monday, November 16, 2009

Reply:

What's up with this season? It seems like couples are at every corner. It seems like people are getting into the festive mood. But i'm not. Far from it. Driving down orchard road didn't really help too.

I'm sorry. I didn't reply cause i was afraid. To be honest. I still haven't gotten you your present. How could i possibly meet you empty handed? I really still want to be friends. No matter what, ill never forget the times we had in the past. You're the closest person i could really say a soul mate. But i still like bff better. Ill definitely meet you this week i promise. I think about what you're doing.. I wonder about whats on your mind. I wish we could talk our minds off like last time. And yes.

I still do keep them.


All I'm actually looking forward is to ORD.

No comments: