Monday, September 21, 2009

I want to get out.

Like the title says, I want to get out of Hendon Medical Centre.
Its too stressful, I just don't like the feeling of having so much expectations of me and having so much responsibilities.
Its true I volunteered to come down here to learn things and experience the working life. Now I've learnt almost all that I could and I've tasted the life of an office job. I don't really like my superior though. He is nice to me but he is abit biased to different people. I guess that may be normal, but I don't like the whole area effect thingy that if someone makes a mistake, everyone pays along with him. Sigh.
IQA and the verbal test and IPPT. The 3 major worries in my life at the moment.
Hah.. I don't need to pass them right? Its just my desire to be praised for doing well that keeps driving myself to work hard.
Suffer first, enjoy later. This motto is labelled on the stress frowns in my face.

I can at least hope, when the OJT medics come, only 4 and only for 1 month though.. I can enjoy alittle more at least. Evening runs sound good too.

Anyway, life always seem to be alittle better only once I start my day at work. Staying at home emoing about booking in isn't really helping :S.


So I haven't still decided what to do after ORD. I've decided not to sign on Army already. I'm alittle inspired by 1 of my friend who job hops, does part time studying and travels like at least 2 times a year. Sounds pretty good huh. I've always wanted to do that too, less the part time studying. Maybe I could do that hmm.
I still don't know whether to further studies or not.
Go overseas?
Part time work and study?
Study hardcore full time?

Work full time?
Sigh.. I think what I'll do is spend 1x good year working first to decide on what I want. Maybe there I'll find out.
I think I really shouldn't rush in life. Just take it easy and go with the flow.
I know I can do well in life. I just don't know where to start, or how.

I just don't want to be a sucker and put my hardworking attitude to waste.
I need to be appreciated.

No comments: