Friday, January 23, 2009

Marksman.

Here's an inspirational video I found on the net. I donno why, but I like to find inspiring or motivational articles over the net :). Pls click the link below.

http://www.maniacworld.com/are-you-going-to-finish-strong.html



Here's the Top 10 moments of President Bush. Haha I somehow salute him for being able to endure so much humiliation for so long without him losing it. But oh well.. he's really quite not up to standard.. Good thing he's no more the president :P.


Here a random Quote for the day:

'Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.
So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.'


hahas

I just realized STAR team is pretty much the same as SOF. Gosh. After watching their recruitment trailer.. it looks just like army in police. Seriously unmotivated to sign on as a policeman already. If I aim to join the STAR team I might as well sign on to SOF. Anyway.. signing on to army seems pretty out of my list.

So what's new in army? I've recently gotten my Marksman for my Advance Trainfire Package. That's $200 dollars + license to sew on the marksman badge on my no.4! Sweet :). Money is always a good motivation + early bookout. As for my SOC, I've managed to clear it under 9mins 30 seconds. I believe I could have gone much faster but since theres no reward for completing it fast, I took my time to clear all the obstacles slowly and safely. As for my IPPT, I'm now confident to get full points for all stations, even standing broad jump. It's all in the technique of jumping.

Starting from the end of this month, I'll be attached to a senior company to join them for ATEC in March. That means 1month in Taiwan :O. It's going to be xiong man.. I'm not a full fledge commando yet and I'm going to do what a commando does. Pray for me.. I'm definitely gonna miss everyone.

For Honour and Glory.

No comments: