It seems like I've not been blogging much recently. But I shall make the effort today.
I was warned not to blog about my complains about SAF, but I think I'm on the safe side la, its not like I reveal any secrets or have any dying hatred of them.
I'm actually very grateful for this experience, learning life skills and meeting some potentially great people.
Training this two weeks was alright I suppose, I think I can feel my running stamina decreasing =/, not good.. but I don't intend to do much about it also. No worries, it can be trained again in future. My pull ups will definitely improve sial, everyday clocking at least 100 pull ups. 9 sets of 11+. Chest and arm muscles are at a desirable level, am still working on my abdominal muscles. Not easy to train, but I guess I'll start doing daily crunches to maintain the belly at least. Remind myself to sleep more also.
As for the studies, learning alot sial O_O. Looks like I'll need to start mugging the nights before exams again.
IV? First time was alright, bearable.. probably cause he did it perfectly first try.
Second session was horrible X.x Kena poked twice and failed twice. Both times it entered my muscles Z O M F G. Getting topo'ed inside my body is not fun at all man ><. Just thinking about the 8 more IV sessions with 16G needles is mentally stressing me @.@. Another 5 more weeks of agony.. oh my dear Hua Lun.. you better not fail on me again :@.
Army life currently is probably the most relaxed phase of my Commando training. Canteen breaks almost every other day was one major difference. Physical training is probably half as tough as it was in BMT. Our disciplined has slacked and we are treated much better over here in Nee Soon. We're like the new kings over here coz we are Commandos? The sergeants here treat us with respect and we have never been knocked down or punished before by them. Compared to the infantry Medics we see them having more tekans than us but at the same time more slack cause they don't have much physical training.
We Commandos are quite an interesting group of people. A majority of us are highly motivated people, prepared to face any kind of shit thrown at us. We talk the most, shout the loudest, at the same time quite arrogant in our ways lol. We exude a certain kind of "better than you" aura probably because we are the 'fit' bunch of guys here in medics. Even I feel it, when I walk around in the canteen, people give way to me. People like to stare at us when we're at work or doing our drills.
I now kind of understand why infantry dislikes us Commandos. We book out earliest, book in latest, often have priority over more things because we need to rush for time for physical training. Therefore, they like to stir shit about us whenever we make little mistakes. We almost got confined this week because our bunks weren't very neat. The fact was that we were rushing to attend the first parade after our morning PT which we had only like 10minutes to change up/bathe and get ready. Oh well, I hope this gives us a good wake up call to make everyone more tidy from now onwards.
My bunk or clique or friends are somehow alittle on a different frequency as me. I enjoy being with them and laughing together at them.. but I can't really chip in and talk together with them. Its like most of the time I'm always quiet or laughing at their jokes.. but never really joking together with them. I actually prefer my old platoon 4 BMT buddies, I somehow feel more at home over there. I kinda look forward to going to Battalion, in hopes I'll rejoin back with some of my good buddies.
Interesting video =).
Love is when hurting her, hurts you more.
Oh yeah, this is the hurting feeling I've experienced oh so many times already. I've managed to survived through it somehow right? Hah, so if I can get over this, I'll become a stronger person right? I ended up meeting her again this week, probably for one of the last times. Now I can't even contact her as and when I want, things are only going downhill.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment